Challenged by her friends, and later as a student by theological teachers, Amy Orr-Ewing was determined to leave no stone unturned in her eagerness to prove that the Bible was unique and wholly reliable.
Her passion drove her to complete an in-depth study of the answers to ten of the most frequently raised objections she encountered, including:
- Isn’t it all a matter of interpretation?
- Can we know anything about history?
- Are the original manuscripts reliable?
- What about the canon?
- What about other holy books?
- Isn’t the Bible sexist?
- What about all the wars?
- Isn’t the Bible out of date on sex?
- How can I know?
Sensitively yet convincingly, the author addresses the issues and the arguments, showing that we have every reason to trust the Bible today.
Products » All books » Biblical Studies » Bible Study Guides
Producer: IVP UK
Dimensions: 129 x 198 mm
Number of pages: 192
Release Date: 15.10.2020